GameStar Exchange, a revolutionary new decentralised P2P exchange platform, is powered by its utility token — GMS. This token’s purpose is not speculation, but rather to energise the ecosystem, empower users, and develop the entire platform. Here’s all you need to know about how the GMS token will revolutionise the future of NFT trading
The token, in particular, will provide several key benefits, functioning as a tool that will:
- Reduce fees for traders who pay trading fees in GMS rather than Bitcoin or BUSD.
- Work as collateral to grant traders the right to trade certain types of assets on the platform and to discourage fraud.
- Work as an advantage for Taurus protocol judges to correctly adjudicate claims.
- Work as a disincentive for Taurus protocol judges to attempt to judge insincerely.
- Be repurchased with the proceeds of platform trading fees in order to further incentivise the ecosystem.
- Incentivise loyal users, the protocol allows for staking.
- Provide rights and voting power in DAO governance.
The GameStar Exchange team believes these use cases and benefits will contribute to the GMS token’s real utility. Hopefully, this will help in the development of the ecosystem and the formation of a truly dynamic community over time.
About GameStar Exchange
GameStar is the world’s leading decentralised P2P trading platform built on Polkadot for Gift Cards, Game Items, and NFTs. Providing an efficient, safe and profitable platform for global digital asset enthusiasts.
GameStar Exchange is a revolutionary trading platform that allows peer-to-peer traders to participate in the market by directly connecting their wallets. A smart contract is used to host all transactions. The user manages their own private keys in order to maintain control over their assets and avoid the security risks associated with centralised management.
We eagerly await community feedback and responses.