GameStar Genesis: Join GameStar Exchange User Testing and Earn Exclusive Rewards
GameStar Exchange is a decentralised P2P exchange for gift cards, game items, and NFTs. Built on Polkadot, GameStar Exchange creates an innovative, effective, secure, and rewarding platform for blockchain and virtual asset enthusiasts from all across the globe. Since the platform supports BTC/ETH/BSC cross-chain transactions, users get a respite from the high transaction and gas fees. Other than that, GameStar Exchange offers full asset custody, light KYC, encrypted chat, and a fair dispute arbitration protocol (Taurus protocol) as some of its top offerings. With its native token GMS at the heart of the platform and a booming market for gift cards, in-game items, NFTs and metaverse at the helm, GameStar Exchange is quickly becoming number one in its space.
As a new activity, GameStar Exchange is asking ‘you — yes, you — the users’ to come and experience the wonders of the platform first hand and exclusively by becoming a Genesis Star Gamer. Of course, becoming a beta tester wouldn’t be easy, but totally worth it as GameStar Exchange’s beta testers get the opportunity to test a wide variety of features and functions of the platform. So, if you are wondering what this entails, here’s everything you need to know!
Objective: To onboard 100 Testers for GameStar Exchange Beta Platform Testing, to test various features, functionalities, transactions, etc.
- Basic knowledge of crypto.
- Have used/transacted on a P2P exchange in the past.
- Have used/transacted using gift cards on any platform.
- Can manage time.
- Know the basics of reporting and record-keeping.
How to Be a Beta Tester for GameStar Exchange:
- Follow GameStar Exchange on Twitter.
- Follow GameStar Exchange on Instagram.
- Join GameStar Exchange on Discord.
- Follow and Like GameStar Exchange on Facebook.
- Join GameStar Exchange on Telegram.
- Subscribe to GameStar Exchange on YouTube.
- Hold at least 500 GMS tokens.
- Contact GameStar Exchange’s Community Manager on Telegram or Discord, and show your interest in the program.
Official Communication Channel:
All communication with the selected users for GameStar Exchange Beta Testing program will be done in the Discord group of GameStar Exchange.
How to Report:
- Beta testers can record their screen and highlight the bug report/issues that they face during the beta testing with an attached word file, describing the problem in detail.
- The beta tester can take screenshots of the bug report/issues and attach them in the word document with an explicit mentioning of the error.
- Suppose there is an issue that the beta tester is facing during the testing, but can’t record or take a screenshot to raise a flag-on. In that case, they can also do so by tagging the community manager on the Discord channel and discussing the issue with them or an assigned member of the GameStar Exchange team.
Things to Note:
- A separate channel will be created for the beta testers in the Discord group.
- The official testers will be provided with an official ID to which they need to send their weekly reports and findings during the testing period.
- As a beta tester, you will be sent some $GMS tokens, which you can use to do manual testing on GameStar Exchange platform. Once the beta testing period is over, those tokens must be sent back to the GameStar Exchange team.
- GameStar Exchange holds the right to reject any application or restrict any beta tester during the testing phase if they are violating any direction, rules or guidelines set by the GameStar Exchange team.
What Does A Genesis Star Gamer Receive:
As a Genesis Star Gamer on GameStar Exchange, the beta testers get a host of rewards for providing their valuable input to enhance the functionality of the platform. So, if you are wondering if all your help will go unrewarded, take a look at this! All beta testers on GameStar Exchange will receive 2 months of free trading, 25 BUSD, 250 GMS and a special designation on their account.
In a Nutshell
As of late, centralised P2P exchanges have been a fan-favourite, primarily because of the unmatched asset security that they promise. Despite that, many people seem to be flocking away from such centralised exchanges as numerous instances of hacking, high transaction costs, among others, are coming to light. GameStar Exchange provides a respite from such troubles by providing its users with an exchange that’s not just safer but faster. Moreover, its decentralised nature allows users to manage their own private keys without the risks of a central body owning access to their hard-earned assets.
At GameStar Exchange, our number one priority is the users. Therefore, in order to provide a seamless user experience on the platform, GameStar Exchange is asking to avail this unmissable opportunity to come and experience the wonders of our platform first-hand. As a beta tester on GameStar Exchange, you get access to the exclusive first look. Moreover, you even get to have a say in how the platform will look and feel when the final version is here! So, why not join forces when the time is still ripe? Don’t forget to check out GameStar Exchange on Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, and other social media handles for more information!